General Terms and Conditions
Sect. 1 – Scope of Application
The following General Terms and Conditions regulate the contractual relationship between the company WTZ Roßlau gGmbH and corporate customers who purchase products connected to the Dessau Gas Engine Conference from our shop.
Sect. 2 – Conclusion of Contract
(1) The items presented online constitute an unbinding invitation to you to purchase products connected to the Dessau Gas Engine Conference.
(2) You can place one or more products in your shopping basket. You will be required to provide your details and requests with regard to your payment method, delivery requirements, etc. during the order process. You will not submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement until you click on the order button.
(3) We will accept your offer by sending you a confirmation e-mail. The purchase contract shall be concluded upon receipt of this e-mail.
Sect. 3 – Downloadable Products
If the object of purchase is a downloadable product, you can only download the product within a period of 90 days after activation. Downloadable products are copy protected and the copy protection must not be circumvented other than in cases stipulated by law.
Sect. 4 – Cancellation Policy and Cancellation Form
|Right of cancellationYou have the right to cancel this contract within ten days without stating reasons. The cancellation period lasts a total of ten days starting on the day on which you or a third party specified by you that is not the carrier of the goods take/takes possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (WTZ Roßlau gGmbH, fax: +49 34901 883120, e-mail: email@example.com) of your decision to cancel this contract by sending us clear notification of cancellation (e.g. a letter sent by post, a fax or an e-mail). You can use the sample cancellation form attached but are not required to do so. The sending of your notice that you wish to exercise your right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation deadline shall suffice for the observation of the cancellation deadline.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must reimburse you all payments that we have received from you immediately and within fourteen days of the date on which we receive notification of your cancellation of this contract at the latest. When reimbursing your payments, we will use the same means of payment that you used for your original transaction unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with you. Under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this reimbursement.
You must only pay for any possible loss in value of the goods if this depreciation can be traced back to handling of the goods by you that was not necessary in order to check the condition, properties and function of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of cancellation
The right of cancellation shall not apply in the case of contracts on the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated, the production of which significantly involves an individual selection by or individual specifications of the consumer or which are clearly customised to meet the consumer’s personal needs and requirements.
(2) If you wish to cancel your contract, please fill out the following form (link) and return it to us by fax, e-mail or post.
Sect. 5 – Delivery
(1) We will deliver your goods within 2-3 working days after receipt of your order. Please contact us if you have not received your order. Contact
(2) You will receive the download link for downloading an ordered e-book (specialist presentations) in a separate e-mail shortly after placing your order and as soon as the download is available.
(3) Please refer to the product pages for possible exceptions. Express deliveries are available on request for an additional fee.
(4) We will immediately inform you in the case of any delays to your delivery.
(5) We reserve the right to refuse to confirm your order in the case that tickets, exhibitor areas, evening events, conference proceedings or specialist presentations are unavailable. In such cases, we will immediately inform you of the unavailability and immediately refund any payments that have already been made.
Sect. 6 – Payment Methods
(1) All prices already contain value-added tax unless explicitly stated otherwise.
(2) We offer you the following payment methods in our shop:
In the case of online orders, you will receive an advance payment invoice via e-mail on the next working day after placing your order at the latest or we will send you an invoice by post. As soon as we record receipt of your payment, we will immediately send you the items ordered.
SEPA Core Direct Debit:
The order amount will be deducted from your account within 14 days.
The order amount will be charged to your credit card after the item has been sent.
The order amount will be deducted from your PayPal account immediately after you have submitted your order.
(3) Given an accumulation of cases of fraud in recent months, we have unfortunately had to introduce slight limitations in the case of certain purchases:
– Orders of items that are to be sent to locations outside of Germany can only be paid for via advance payment, credit card or PayPal.
– Payment via PayPal is unfortunately not possible for items to be delivered to locations in the USA.
– Orders containing at least one digital product can only be paid for via credit card or PayPal.
(4) Payment of the purchase price and the listed delivery costs is due immediately and without any discounts when you submit your order, even in the case of partial deliveries.
(5) You are only entitled to offset payments if your claim is legally substantiated or uncontested.
Sect. 7 – Reservation of Title
The object of purchase shall remain our property until full payment has been received. This provision does not apply to downloadable products.
Sect. 8 – Liability
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply to the purchase agreement in accordance with the provisions specified below.
(2) We shall assume liability in the case of violation of our main contractual obligations and in the case that a product is lacking a warranted characteristic. We shall not assume liability for violations of obligations due to minor negligence insofar as these violations do not concern essential contractual obligations, damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims arising from the German Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to violations of obligations by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. In the case of physical products (and not downloadable products) essential contractual obligations particularly include the obligation to provide you with a product and to transfer ownership of the product to you.
Sect. 9 – Platform for the Resolution of Online Disputes
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of online disputes (ODR) at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Sect. 10 – Data Protection and Security
(1) We value your trust and take a great deal of care when it comes to protecting your personal data against unauthorised access. The same applies when updating your personal details saved in our system and maintaining and managing your customer account with our company.
(2) Your order, personal data and the details of your payment transaction are protected by technical security systems and additional authorisation procedures. The data required for the completion of transactions are saved and passed on to associated companies within the scope of the processing of your order.
(3) We also only exchange information concerning your credit rating with authorised service providers for the purpose of checking your credit rating and creditworthiness in consideration of your interests worthy of protection and in accordance with statutory data protection regulations.