WTZ Roßlau is an independent, private, innovative medium-sized research company specializing in scientific and technical tasks in the field of energy conversion. It develops and tests products and processes in the fields of:
- Engine Technology
- Power Engineering
- Machine and equipment technology
With its experienced and motivated staff and sophisticated equipment, it guarantees optimal conditions for goal-oriented and successful work. Our customers include the engine, automotive and rail vehicle industries, suppliers, public sector institutions as well as universities and research institutes.
For more than six decades, WTZ Roßlau has stood for the highest level of competence in promoting science in the field of engine and mechanical engineering. A success that can easily be associated with concepts such as consistency, constancy and accumulated knowledge.
MOTOR ENGINEERING Ltd.
WTZ Motorentechnik GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of the non-profit WTZ gGmbH. As a manufacturing service provider for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), it offers high-quality components, assemblies and mechanical engineering equipment for large engines, jigs and test equipment.
NUMBERS, DATA, FACTS
- Year founded: 1950
- Shareholder: WTZ Roßlau e.V., 100%.
- Industry: Research and development of engines and machines
- Business Areas: Engine research, design development, prototype sample construction, materials and components laboratory, sound & vibration, public funding.
- Sales: 2019 8.4 million euros
- Employees: 66 at the end of 2019