Do you have questions about the content? Feel free to contact us!
12. MEETING INJECTION
The 12th Injection and Fuels meeting has a new person in charge of planning and organizing the meeting. The WTZ Roßlau will take over the planning and implementation of the event together with Prof. Tschöke, who initiated the “Diesel and Gasoline Direct Injection” conference in 1998 and has been part of the organizing team ever since.
The first preparations for the event have begun. If the pandemic situation allows it at the time, the date for the event is on May 10th and 11, 2023 planned. We can already reveal that the event will take place in hybrid form at the Golfpark event center in Dessau.
The content of the conference is geared to the current topics for fuels and injection technologies. This means that, in addition to liquid fuels, sustainable, new, alternative and gaseous fuels will be primarily addressed, as well as the challenges for today’s injection systems in relation to the new fuels.
All other information about the event can be found on this website. As soon as new information is available, the homepage will be updated.
We are already excited about the possibility of continuing this event and hope you will find the time and interest to join us next May.
Your event team
- Injection technology for alternative liquid fuels (e-fuels, PtX, OME, LPG, methanol, ethanol … )
- Injection technology for gaseous fuels (NG, H₂ … )
- Injection technology for additional media (e.g. water)
- Fuel systems for hybrid and Rex applications
- Low pressure circuit, filtration
- Alternative Fuels H2, E-Fuels, OME, PtX, Gas, Methanol, Ethanol, Butane …
Here you can download our info flyer for the 12th Fuel Injection and Fuels Conference with detailed information on focus topics of the conference.