- since 01.01.2018 – today: Managing Director WTZ Roßlau gGmbH, Dessau-Roßlau
- 10/2014 – December 2017: Head of Development Filter & Modules, Hengst SE & Co. KG, Münster
- 10/2013 – 09/2014: Technical Project Manager Engine Development, MAN Diesel &Turbo SE, Augsburg
- 07/2011 – 09/2013: Project Manager Engine Development MAN Truck & Bus AG, Nuremberg
- 07/2008 – 06/2011: Project Manager Engine Design
AVL List GmbH, Graz
- 03/2005 – 04/2008: Doctoral Candidate Complete Vehicle Development, BMW AG, Munich
Topic of the doctoral thesis: “Methodology for the acquisition and analysis of customer driving behavior for the evaluation of model-specific development measures”.
- 1998 – 2004: Mechanical engineering studies TU Dresden, Dresden
Managing Director Dr.-Ing. Reiser
“Where there’s an engine in it, we, the WTZ, are in it many times over. We may only be a small company, but we have a great reputation in the industry,” says Christian Reiser.
Since 1994, WTZ Roßlau gGmbH has been 100% owned by the non-profit association Wissenschaftlich-Technisches Zentrum für Motoren- und Maschinenforschung Roßlau e. V. The members of the association are well-known companies from industry and educational institutions.
Chairman of the Board
Dr. Ulrich Kramer
Vice Chairwoman of the Board of Management
Dr. Robert Reck