WTZ Roßlau is a private, innovative, medium-sized research enterprise that specialises in working on scientific and technical tasks and activities in the field of energy conversion. It develops and tests products and methods in the areas of:
- Engine Technology
- Energy Technology
- Machine and Equipment Technology
With its experienced and motivated employees and well-engineered equipment, it guarantees the optimum prerequisites for target-oriented and successful work. Our customers include the engine, automotive and railway industries, suppliers, public institutions as well as universities and research institutions.
For over six decades, WTZ Roßlau has stood for the highest level of competence for scientific advancement in the field of engine and machine construction. A success which easily combines with terms such as durability, consistency and collected knowledge.
SUBSIDIARIES OF WTZ ENGINE TECHNOLOGY GmbH
WTZ engine technology GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of the non-profit-making WTZ gGmbH. As a manufacturing service provider for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), it provides high-quality components, component assemblies and mechanical engineering devices for large engines, apparatus, equipment and testing devices.
NUMBERS, DATA and FACTS
- Founded: 1952
- Shareholders: operating Agency WTZ Roßlau e.V. up to 100%
- Industry: Research and development of engines and machines
- Business segments: engine research, constructive development, prototype construction, material & component laboratories, noise & vibrations, public funding
- Turnover: 2017 5.5 Mill. Euro
- Staff: 60 as of 2018