A test stand using high-quality and state-of-the-art measurement technology equipment is available for every model series and number of cylinders. These test stands allow gas and diesel engines to be operated using both natural gas from the municipal network and different liquid fuels. The tests conducted on the test stands allow the enterprise to optimally adjust the gas and diesel engines to suit different gas and fuel qualities, thus helping clients to avoid complex and time-consuming adjustment processes. This helps clients to avoid complicated adaptation processes.
The WTZ Roßlau facilities also contain test stands designed especially for the completion of external engine tests on mechanical components and flow investigations. Its clients can therefore benefit from reduced development times, quick variation of test components and resulting time and cost savings in the case of reconstruction and alterations.
WTZ Roßlau plans test stand structures, including the testing and adaptation of components and component assemblies.
OUR TEST STANDS ARE EQUIPPED WITH MODERN POWER BRAKES AND MEASURING TECHNOLOGY.
- Measurement data recording and analysis systems
- Indicator technology for crankshaft-angle-related signals
- Volume flow measuring devices
- Computer-aided systems
- Emission systems
LARGE ENGINE TEST STAND
- Engine peripherals for engine power of up to 4000 kW
- Towing device up to 400 kW
- Hydraulic brake with braking force of up to 4400 kW
- Peripherals for diesel, natural gas and heavy oil operation
- Area of sprung foundation 22.0 m x 10.0 m
- Crane for loads up to 80 t
- External loading up to 9 bar