WTZ Motorentechnik GmbH develops and manufactures high-quality components, component assemblies and mechanical engineering devices for large engines, apparatus, equipment and testing devices. A particular main focus is the implementation of product-related development tasks. As a manufacturing services provider, these have significant advantages for original equipment manufacturers.
WTZ Motorentechnik GmbH has a strong tradition of top performance, unlimited customer orientation and uncompromising adherence to deadlines. We have experience in the mechanical production of samples, prototypes and small batch production runs, and the construction of special-purpose machinery and fittings. We can also provide extensive material, development and production expertise thanks to our experienced and qualified staff.
- production of prototype constructions for single and multi-cylinder engines
- production of functional prototypes and evaluation models
- development and construction of apparatus, equipment and testing devices
- modification of existing serial parts
- production of test pieces for material samples
MILLING AND DRILLING
CNC processing up to a size of 2000 x 1600 x 1500 mm and a maximum gross weight of 6 t
Processing up to a size of Ø 800 x 3000 mm
SURFACE GRINDING OF WORKPIECES
Processing of workpieces up to a maximum size of 800 x 360 mm.
WELDING AND SOLDERING
Processing of components made of construction steel, stainless steel and aluminium using TIG, MAG and electrode welding processes.
External cylindrical grinding, surface grinding, sawing, assembly work
- Engine components
- Complex components
- Engine cooling
- Welded component assemblies
- Exhaust pipes
- Cooling water systems
- Exhaust gas heat exchangers
- Retrofitting and adjustment of machines and equipment
- Housings and casings
- Customised production of individual engine components
- Welded component assemblies and pipelines